Benefits: Emotional Benefits of Greeting Cards
Emotional Benefits of Greeting Cards
A greeting card in the mailbox not only brightens our day, but can instantly connect us emotionally to friends and family. That special bright-colored or hand-written envelope stands out among our piles of bills and magazines and serves as a reminder that someone has taken the time from their day to reach out to us and show us they care. Whether because of an annual holiday or an unexpected gesture, greeting cards keep people connected, benefiting both the sender and receiver.
- Mean someone has taken the time to send a special message
- Add a personal touch to special occasions and holidays
- Connect us to all different types of people including co-workers, teachers, family and friends
- Help us put our emotions into words
- Provide a tangible keepsake to document special moments in our lives
- Help us reach across generation, gender and cultural communication gaps
- Provide comfort to someone and make sad times less painful
- Boost emotional well-being through reaching out to others
- Make a loved one feel special
- Preserve memories of connections with friends and family
Show someone you care!